This coming Sunday will be the Sixth Sunday after the Epiphany, which means Lent is quickly approaching. We will celebrate the Holy Eucharist, Rite I at 8:30 a.m. and the Holy Eucharist, Rite II at 10:30 a.m. Young Christians' Hour will be at 9:30 a.m., and during the adult forum we will have a conversation about "Sharing the Light" in the world, including how do we as a congregation share the Light of Christ.
Continued thanks to those who have hosted and agreed to host our Epiphanytide home gatherings!
Upcoming events in our parish life to put on your calendar are:
- Monday, February 11 - Education for Ministry, 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 12 - Interfaith Food Pantry, 9:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, February 12 - Rector's Bible Study, 12:00 noon.
- Tuesday, February 12 - "Collective Thoughts", 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 13 - Tai Chi, 10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, February 13 - Daughters of the King, 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 13 - Canterbury Fellowship & Dinner
- Wednesday, February 13 - Adult Choir Rehearsal, 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, February 14 - Showalter Holy Eucharist, 10:00 a.m.
- Thursday, February 14 - Handbell Choir Rehearsal, 6:30 p.m.