Sunday will the Fifth Sunday of Easter. The Rev. Jon Greene, deacon, will be leading worship at Christ Church. Morning Prayer, Rite I will be offered at 8:30 a.m. and the Liturgy of the Word (Ante-communion) following Rite II will be offered at 10:30 a.m. Jon will also preach at both services.
Education for Ministry takes the forum floor this coming Sunday; our EfM mentor, Debbie Burchard will lead the discussion. If you're curious to learn more about EfM, here's your chance!
Upcoming events in our parish life to put on your calendar are:
- Monday, May 20 - Pub Theology at The Cellar, 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 21 - Rector's Bible Study, 12:00 noon
- Wednesday, May 22 - Tai Chi, 10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, May 22 - Adult Choir Rehearsal, 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 16 - Handbell Choir Rehearsal, 6:45 p.m.