Sunday's liturgies will be Holy Eucharist, Rite II at 8:30 a.m. and Holy Eucharist, Rite I at 10:30 a.m. The adult forum topic will be Christ Church's Safety Plan, presented by Andrew Walker. This is an opportunity for the membership of Christ Church to learn about the procedures and measures the Vestry has endorsed around issues of safety.
Lastly, the Season of Giving boxes are out in the parish hall and available to receive your contributions for the Women's Resource Center, Montgomery County Christmas Store, and Guatemala Sister Parish scholarships. The boxes will be displayed throughout November.
PARKING LOT REMINDER: The spaces marked in YELLOW are for our leased parking tenants, and those particular spaces are in use by them Monday - Saturday. Non-leased spaces are marked in WHITE. On Sundays all of the parking spaces are available for your use. Four spaces have been relocated to the upper end of the lot where our Canterbury House residents used to park. When you are at church during the week, please be mindful of our parking arrangements.
Upcoming events in our parish life to put on your calendar are:
- Sunday, Nov. 10 - Choristers Rehearsal, 11:45 a.m.
- Morning Prayer - Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 7:30 a.m.
- Monday, Nov. 11 - No Education for Ministry, 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 12 - Bible Study, 12:00 noon
- Wednesday, Nov. 13 - Tai Chi, 10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 13- Canterbury Fellowship, 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 13 - Adult Choir Rehearsal, 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 14 - Handbell Choir Rehearsal, 6:45 p.m.