We are celebrating in-person Sunday Eucharists at 8:30 and 10:30 a.m. The 10:30 a.m. service will be live-streamed and afterwards saved on YouTube.
- Sunday worship will be held at 8:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. for Holy Eucharist, alternating Rites I and II as we have done in the past.
- Considering recent CDC guidelines, we are continuing to ask that you wear a mask while indoors, especially being aware that the children among us will not have been vaccinated.
- The congregation and choir will sing as our custom, but singing while masked, i.e. hymns sung at 8:30 a.m.; hymns and service music with choir at 10:30 a.m.
- Communion will be distributed in one kind (bread) at the communion rail for the time being and until we can return safely to the use of the common cup.
- Masks may be removed at the communion rail to receive Holy Communion then replaced.
- All pews will be available for seating; no reservations will be necessary.
- The 10:30 a.m. liturgy will be live-streamed on Sunday mornings on YouTube
- The church is open for other activities as well as regular office hours during the week.
- The Vestry will continue to monitor our local situation as well as state and national changes in protocols, and the liturgies and activities may be adjusted as necessary.
- As we have done throughout this pandemic, we will experience some learning/growing pains as we begin to regather, and your patience and understanding are always appreciated. I am looking forward to seeing you in church!
The Parish Office is open for business from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Please contact any of the staff by email or by telephone (540-552-2411).
Want to know what is happening in our Parish Life? All is revealed in our weekly email, The Compass Weekly Updates & News. Please sign up! It is easy. We also have compiled a Parish Life Guide that you may download.